2364 W. 12600 S. Ste 2C, Riverton, UT 84065
Ph: 801-446-7175 - Fax: 801-446-4227
275 W. 200 N. Ste 175 Lindon, UT 84042
Ph: 801-769-2539 - Fax: 801-446-4227
November: A Time for Thanksgiving
What are you thankful for this year? There are hundreds of things we can name along with the opportunity to have great orthodontic care. It’s a good thing to be thankful, but even better when you show your gratitude through action. We suggest that you do this for the people or person responsible for making a beautiful smile a reality to you! Here are a few ways we suggest you show your gratitude:
- Write a letter. Getting an unexpected email, text, or handwritten note expressing sincere appreciation is always pleasing to the receiver. Take some time and think of a few nice words to express for your orthodontic treatment.
- Do a chore. Who doesn’t like a little extra time to themselves? This can be a great way to show someone that you are thankful! When they start to do a chore be there to take over and let them enjoy that extra time, all because you are grateful for your braces.
- Make them breakfast in bed. Most likely you know some of their favorite foods. Plan a well-balanced meal and a morning when they will be around to enjoy a complimentary breakfast in bed. Maybe even get their favorite magazine and newspaper for them to enjoy it with. Be sure to say thank you for your braces!
- Offer to babysit. If you have younger siblings this is a great way to show that you are thankful to your parents. Let them know that you plan on watching your brothers and sisters so they can have a date night.
- Do all of the suggested! It is thanksgiving this month, and you can never be too thankful. What a better way to show you are grateful than by doing all that you can to show it. Do all of the suggested and more if you are up to it!
If you take the time to do any of these acts of gratitude received 5 Talbot dollars, do them all and receive 30 Talbot dollars. Have the person you served let us know.
Comments are closed.